Permitting for HTTPS in Blogger? SEO Disadvantages



Many Friends or readers ask me that Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure(HTTPS) feature is useful or not in SEO. Yes, HTTPS function is best for ranking. But If here are benefits on the other side  a lot of disadvantages. You need to know when adding it to your blog. I am not saying that enabling of HTTPS is not useful or bad for your blog.  It is only for sub-domains functions not for customs domain, so I will recommend you to delay for stating for customs domain.
 HTTPS in Blogger? SEO Disadvabtages

I will mention all issue of enabling of HTTPS support in blogger.



PageRank Down

The most terrible thing is that those  sites which have linked your blog with "http" will pass the juice to your site. but still "http" URL not well redirected to "https" so that why link juice of other site wiped out and you will get just 0.

HTTPS decrease your Income Of Adsense

You are using HTTPS feature so before this read the Google what says about it?

Adsense will prohibit all ads which are not respected into your ads market.

Widgets do not work properly

All types of widgets or images and scripts are not works smartly, So Avoid once again I am saying about this function.


Conclusion 

I know that have  many benefits are using of the HTTPS but you cannot ignore the reality that is I have discussed above. Not better for SEO of your blog. When this feature will useful for blogger I will update the post soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment