3 Effective Points to Add Images in Your Blog Posts



Hello! I am again ready for writing an article for my readers. Everyone fighting for traffic from social platforms but Are you thinking? what are you missing that other are doing? I will discuss Effective Points to Add Images in Your blog posts. I will Also share one thing which will make easy for you for getting traffic for the blog. You are writing just text and happy that you will gain a number of visitors, Really? No, Dear Blogging is not for article but collection of text, Images and videos.
effective-points-images-add-blog-post


When I Build the post for my readers it's my habit to add at least one image to post. Images can explain thousands of words.
Read: How to Optimize Images for Better Search Engine


Why Should You regularly need an image at your blog posts?

There are many points and factors which I am starting to describe here.

Images Drive Traffic from Search Engine

Photos also let you get tons of traffic from Image search engines. On the other hand, you have to take attention of a couple of things like description and alt text.  In the starting, I rarely worry about my image names it put be something like astk.jpg and dcs003.jpg. But when I hear that photos help to gain traffic then I take care of the image optimization.

Social Media 

Social Media people enjoy the graphic content. A lot of users force to friends that share this post with friends, Which means you will get more readers or visitor for your website. Here is one thing, I am adding is that no user will love or like generate their social media walls seem awful. Would like to the same thing with you? No, So use quality and unique images.

If you are starting to add pictures to your article before this read these tips to know what other reasons should hold in your mind.

Shrink the Image

Yes, many bloggers do not know this and start the uploading without compress image, In result, your site loading time increase and hurts your blog posts.

  • Use only images which are not copyright protected. Do not use Google search images, If you are starting that you are violating copyright acts. use this method to find the free and unique image from google advanced search.
  • You can use and create  your own images via online tools Pixlr.com is one of them.

Water Mark Plugin For Wordpress

Here is another and easy in use plugin for word press users. The name is watermark plugin. Your images auto watermark with the help of this plugin. you also escape from cheater or copyright problems.
Watermark Plugin

Flickr

Flickr Allow you to discover shots rapidly and also free for use, not the problem to use for blogging or post. I am using this website for images in my posts.

If you have neglected to place images on your blog posts for a long time, I encourage you to start  adding images to all your latest posts.

Final Words

I have tried out to handle all the ideas and tips which are in my knowledge about adding photos or images to the an article. If you have any idea, tips you can share us.







No comments:

Post a Comment